1. Talking about Library
L1: So, how many divisions in your office?
L2: There are twelve.
L1: Well, so many, what are they?
L2: Uh, They are: Legal Deposit Division, Acquisition and International Exchange, Cataloguing, Book reading rooms, Periodical, Reference, Research, Automation, Preservation division, Card issue section and others.
L1: Well, I can’t remember all immediately. Which division do you think is the most important one in your library?
L2: Oh, I don’t know, I think all of the divisions are busy and important.
L1: Uhumm, tell me about your division.
L2: Well, I work at Preservation division, our work are very hard, we have nineteen people...
2. Show the way
R: Excuses me, could you show me the way to the Periodical Reading Room ?
L: Of course madam, please go out this hall, then turn left, keep going along the main road which leads to the back gate, you can see it in your right at the second block, it is on the first floor, Building D.
R: Thank you
L: You are welcome!
|< Prev||Next >|
- Bài 11. The staff's day
- Bài 10: At the hall
- Bài 9. Reading at Magazine Department
- Bài 8. Buying request tickets
- Bài 7: Finding magazine on request
- Bài 6: Get a library card (part 2)
- Bài 5: Get a library card ( part 1)
- Bài 4: At the Internet room
- Bài 3: Australian tourists at security gate
- Bài 2: Helping a French to find materials in library