- Good morning, madam!
- Good morning! Can I help you!
- May I get my library card!
- Yes, of course. Take a seat and give me your piece of note, please!
- Oh, yes. Here you are.
- Could you wait for a moment when I look for your card, please. Ah, here is yours
- That’s a nice picture, thank you!
- You are welcome!
R: I want to read 2 these books, may I?
L: Please , give me your Library card!
R: Here you are
L: Sorry, your Library card is over date (at the end of the date line), you need to change a new one to continuesly using our services. Please go to the Card issue Section to get information in detail.
R: oh, yes. I don’t notice it before. Thank you so much!
- Uhm! I am wondering that Why Library is closed today, sir?
- Because, it’s our staff’s day or day of staff on Thursday.
- Will it be opened in the affternoon?
- No, it will not be.Therefore, you can come back to use library by tomorrow.
- So, every Thursdays are staff’s days, is it right?
- No, it is applied for Thursdays on the second week of month.
- Oh, I see. Thank you very much.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Bài 10: At the hall
- Bài 9. Reading at Magazine Department
- Bài 8. Buying request tickets
- Bài 7: Finding magazine on request
- Bài 6: Get a library card (part 2)
- Bài 5: Get a library card ( part 1)
- Bài 4: At the Internet room
- Bài 3: Australian tourists at security gate
- Bài 2: Helping a French to find materials in library
- Bài 1: Scanning